Saturday, June 16, 2012

Seletar Farm Birds

There were many of these birds pecking at the ground throughout the farm. I was allowed to get near to them, which allowed me to take a few close up shots. I had to be careful in otder not to step on them.

Here are some shots I took:



These birds were found at seletar farm. I wasn't expecting to find birds on the farm, expect for chickens, ducks and the usual poultry. But suprisingly, there was even a pet groomer shop in the farm and a german shepherd training ground! What a find. Anyway, there was a lonely horse on the farm too. I couldn't help feeding it with some carrots. An emu was also spotted on the farm. I was quite taken aback with the exotic birds, especially those roaming around freely. However, they turned out to be quite tame- maybe they are already used to the frequent crowds of visitors on the farm.

There were also some rabbits and hamsters on the farm. Most of them were rather inactive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment